In March 2013, the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) made decisions on accreditation for one testing laboratory, four inspection bodies, and three certification bodies providing certification of products, and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, renewal, extension, reduction, etc.
Accreditation was granted to the following testing laboratory:
- Preduzeće za proizvodnju, promet i usluge ENERGOTEHNA DOO, Laboratorija za ispitivanje;
- ELEKTROSRBIJA d.o.o. Kraljevo;
- Dräger Tehnika doo, Beograd;
- Javno komunalno preduzeće „Vodovod“ JP Kraljevo;
- Javno komunalno preduzeće Vodovod Bor, Laboratorija za kontrolisanje vodomera;
and to certification bodies providing certification of products:
- CONTROL UNION DANUBE doo Beograd;
- ECOCERT BALKAN doo Beograd;
- SUOLO E SALUTE BALKAN DOO.
A decision on accreditation withdrawal was made in case of the following inspection body:
- MESSER TEHNOGAS AD Beograd.