Presenting certificates for 12 organisationsCurrent events
18th July 2008 - Today at the premises of the Accreditation Board of Serbia the Director of the ATS, Dr Dejan Krnjaić, and the Chairman of the MB of the ATS, prof. dr Slobodan Petrović, presented 13 certificates and notices to the newly accredited organisations, and to organisations in which surveillance and accreditation renewal had been carried out.
Dr Krnjaić congratulated the present participants on the certificates they had been presented with and wished them every success of their future careers.
”In addition to this event of utmost importance for all of us –presentation of certificates, we will also have a session of the Management Board at which we will adopt an ATS Project proposal for the next three years. I expect that, by the completion of that period, we will harmonise our legislation with that of the EU since that will endorse a faster-paced accession to the EU and WTO. We have taken the initiative in organising another peer evaluation by the EA during 2009 which will enable official recognition of our certificates and reports by our laboratories and organisations at regional and international level by signing multilateral agreements with the EA members. This will, without doubt, contribute to easier movement of goods and services, as well as to economic development of our country. This is a huge task for both the Accreditation Board of Serbia and conformity assessment bodies, inspection bodies and testing & calibration laboratories”, emphasised Dr Dejan Krnjaić.
”I would like to congratulate once again to all newly accredited organisations on their first accreditation which enabled them to join a large family of accredited organisations, and to those organisations that
are successful in maintaining their accreditation since all of you together can recognise the importance of accreditation and do your best to set an example of good practice and establishment of a stable quality system here in Serbia”, concluded Dr Krnjaić.
The certificates were presented to the following organisations:
1. Taho Ivanić d.o.o. (limited liability company) - Novo Selo, Lešnica
2. Stemark tahograf d.o.o. (limited liability company) - Belgrade
3. Elkont inženjering d.o.o. (limited liability company) Belgrade (inspection body)
4. Elkont inženjering d.o.o. (limited liability company) Belgrade (certification body)
5. M-elektro d.o.o. (limited liability company) - Belgrade
6. Energo sistem d.o.o. (limited liability company) - Stara Pazova
7. Messer Tehnogas - Belgrade
8. Centro gas d.o.o. (limited liability company) -Novi Sad
9. Institut za kvalitet radne i životne sredine "1. maj" AD (Institute for the Quality of Working and Living Environment “1 May”) AD (joint-stock company) - Niš
10. Specialised Veterinary Institute “Zrenjanin”- Zrenjanin
11. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Belgrade University, Department for Pathological Morphology - Belgrade
12. Javno komunalno preduzeće (Public Utility Company) “Put”, JKP Laboratory “Put” - Novi Sad
13. Institut za tehnologiju nuklearnih i drugih mineralnih sirovina (Institute for Technology of Nuclear and Other Mineral Raw Materials), Central Testing Laboratory - Belgrade
Biljana Tomić, Dr Dejan Krnjaić, prof. dr Slobodan Petrović and Vida Živković, MSc
A representative of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, Sanja Kovačević Aleksić, is being presented a document confirming accreditation status
Specialised Veterinary Institute Zrenjanin in Zrenjanin also received a document confirming accreditation status
Željko Paljić, Head of Centro Gas Laboratory, Novi Sad
Ljuben Stojković, Stemark Tahograf, Belgrade
Elkont inženjering d.o.o. (company with limited liability) from Belgrade was presented 2 certificates (inspection body and certification body)
Dr Krnjaić and Messer Tehnogas representative - Belgrade