In May 2016, the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) made decisions on accreditation granting for two inspection body, one calibration laboratory and one testing laboratory, and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, renewal, extension, reduction, suspension, withdrawal, etc.
Accreditation was granted to the following inspection body:
- „Vagar Milan“ DOO Sombor; Milke Grgurove 20, Sombor
to the following calibration laboratory:
- “Tehnoproces” d.o.o. Pančevo, “Tehnoproces kvalitet” (TQ), Sinđelićeva br. 40c, Pančevo
and to the following testing laboratory:
- SIQ DOO Beograd, Beograd-Zemun, Cara Dušana 266.
Decisions to withdraw accreditation were made in case of the following certification body providing certification of products:
- ETKO PANONIJA Novi Sad, Trg slobode 3
to the following testing laboratory:
- ŽITKO PLUS DOO Služba obezbeđenja kvaliteta Laboratorija Bačka Topola, Glavna 90
and to the following inspection body:
- Preduzeće za proizvodnju, promet i usluge, „Oil Comerc Company’’ d.o.o, Dimitrija Tucovića 42/1, Kraljevo.