The Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) participated, together with the Directorate of Measures and Precious Metals (DMDM), in the seventh special conference “National system of accreditation - current prospects and future developments” and the sixth special conference “National metrology system - current prospects and future developments” as part of the JUSK International Convention on Quality (Quality for European and World Integrations, JUSK ICQ 2015) when novelties in the work of ATS and DMDM were presented. The conferences were held on Wednesday, 3rd June 2015, at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
Represenatives of the Accreditation Body of Serbia gave lectures on the requirements of SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006 and SRPS EN ISO 15189, in-house calibration, accreditation in the field of portable pressure vessels and accreditation in the field of inspection of measuring instruments. A special emphasis was on the extension to the scope of the ATS activities in 2015 that related to identification, review of the need to extend the scope of the ATS activities and respective decision-making. The following presentations are available only in Serbian:
- Opinions and interpretations - requirements of SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006, Milica Jovčić MSc, ATS
- In-house calibration, Aleksandra Nikolić, ATS
- Accreditation in the field of transportable pressure vessels, Marija Smiljanić, ATS
- Accreditation in the field of inspection of measuring instruments – water meters, Marijana Bačevac, ATS
- Risk management in medical laboratories – SRPS EN ISO 15189 requirement, Ljubinka Gligić PhD, ATS
- Extension to the scope of the ATS activities in 2015, Radivoje Nikoličić, ATS.
Presentations of the DMDM representatives that were presented during the sixth special conference “National metrology system - current prospects and future developments” can be downloaded from: