The seminar entitled “Advanced training for ATS evaluators: Exchange of experience concerning evaluations of Serbian control bodies” was organised as part of the GIZ/ACCESS activities in Belgrade in the period between 25th and 26th September 2014. The training was delivered by Ludger Klempt PhD, Tehnical Expert in organic production.
The training was also attended by assessors and members of the Accreditation Committee of the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) and it aimed at exchange of experience related to the assessment of certification bodies providing certification of products in the field of organic production.
The seminar covered the following key topics:
• certification of group of producers
• traceability and verification of losses occurring during processing technology procedures in organic production
• control of subcontractors subcontracted by producers
• control of parallel/split production
• sampling, testing and interpretation of test results
• risk analysis, etc.