JUSK – International Quality Convention 2010JUSK
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade, 16 Kraljica Natalija Street, CeNT hall on the first floor, JUSK – International Quality Convention 2010, Second special conference “National accreditation system – current prospects and future developments”
Dejan Krnjaić PhD, Director of the Accreditation Board of Serbia, will give an opening address at the Second special conference as part of JUSK - International Quality Convention that will be divided into two parts thereafter.
The first part of the conference will present new technical regulations in the Republic of Serbia, and experiences from the European Union related to the application of Machinery Directive. This part of the conference will be carried out as part of the EU funded Project entitled “Technical assistance to quality infrastructure institutions in the Republic of Serbia”.
Topics of the first part of the conference are as follows:
- Tasks of the Ministry of Economy and Regional Development in the field of quality infrastructure and notification of conformity assessment bodies – current prospects and future plans, Jelena Popović, MoERD Assistant Minister;
- Role of CABs performing machinery conformity assessment and requirements for their notification, Mirko Đapić PhD, expert in new approach - machinery safety;
- Experiences from Slovenia relating to the work of notified bodies within the scope of Machinery Directive, Janez Furlan, Slovenian expert in new approach – machinery safety.
The second part of the conference will be dedicated to the new ATS activities, importance of quality provision in case of test results by means of inter-laboratory comparisons and PT schemes, and voluntary certification schemes.
The following topics will be presented during the second part of the conference:
- Peer evaluation of the ATS, a step towards Europe, Dejan Krnjaić PhD;
- Importance of PT schemes, Dušanka Santovac;
- Voluntary certification schemes-concept, Rade Đuričić.
Registration fee is 2,000 RSD and shall be paid into JUSK account number: 105-1039-16, AIK Banka Niš, Belgrade branch office with a remark “For the second special conference – National accreditation system”.
A contact person at the JUSK is Tamara Stojiljković, phone number 011 32 36 266, e-mail email@example.com