On 28th December 2009, the Accreditation Board of Serbia made decisions on accreditation for five testing laboratories, two calibration laboratories and two inspection bodies. A series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, extension to scope, accreditation scope reduction, as well as two decisions on accreditation withdrawal were made.
Accreditations were granted to the following testing laboratories:
• LABMERIT D.O.O. (limited liability company), Testing and calibration laboratory;
• Innovation Centre of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering D.O.O. (limited liability company), Centre for Quality, Testing laboratory for mechanical components and systems;
• Goods Quality and Quantity Control Company "REA LAB” D.O.O., Belgrade;
• Enterprise for Home and Foreign Trade and Servicing, "ROHE" D.O.O. (limited liability company), Belgrade,
• KONSING D.O.O. (limited liability company), KONSING Laboratory, Belgrade;
• IMS Institute AD (joint stock company) Belgrade, Metrology laboratory for mechanical quantities;
• "Laboratory" D.O.O. (limited liability company), Belgrade;
and to inspection bodies:
• GALENIKA AD (joint stock company) BELGRADE, Logistics Sector, Drug Factory Maintenance Service, Ex Workshop – Inspection Group;
• UNLIMITED GROUP COMPANY D.O.O. (limited liability company)
Decisions were made to withdraw accreditation of the following inspection bodies:
• N.Z. Elektronika, Čačak,
• Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Kragujevac, Centre for Technical Validity of Vehicles, Kragujevac.