The ATS activities from November 16 to 27, 2020
Pursuant the Decision of the Director of ATS no. 1-02 / 2020-26 of 16 November 2020, the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) clients and external associates are being notified that the ATS employees will work from home during the aggravated epidemiological situation caused by the coronavirus (SARS-COV-2), in the period from 16 to 27 November 2020 in such a way to ensures the continuity of business activities, as was done earlier.
ATS continues the implementation of all planned assessments by choosing assessment techniques that provide confidence in competence, regularly reviewing all relevant information received from conformity assessment body and its assessors and experts, taking care to maximally protect the health and safety of each participant in the assessment.
The following rules of communication with ATS shall apply in the specified period:
- documents, reports, and any other records/documented information relevant to the implementation of the accreditation process are forwarded to ATS exclusively via e-mail to the competent contact persons or via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
Note: other parties communicate with ATS via e-mail, by telephone, and exceptionally by regular mail;
- information can also be obtained by telephone at the appropriate telephone numbers listed in the Contacts section: HERE►;
- communication with the ATS employees is enabled via electronic or telephone communication (business mobile phone numbers are used) between 8 AM and 3 PM;
- all answers to questions / requests will, as a rule, be forwarded to the applicant via e-mail;
- any relevant information on the ATS activities during the aggravated epidemiological situation will be available in a timely manner on the ATS website: HERE►, as well as via Twitter: HERE►